Cloud Native Application Architecture Program
In this program, students will learn to run and manage scalable applications in a cloud native environment, using open source tools and projects like ArgoCD, gRPC and Grafana. Students will learn to identify the best application architecture solutions for an organization’s needs, design a microservice architecture by leveraging cloud native tools and patterns, implement best practices in Kubernetes security, and use dashboards to diagnose, troubleshoot and improve site reliability.
Take a step forward
7 Weeks of training
5 Weeks of Technical training
2 Weeks for Professional training
The need for a strong cloud native culture in an enterprise organization is greater than ever. The skills you will gain from this Nanodegree program will qualify you for jobs in several industries as countless companies are trying to keep up with digital transformation.
After passing this course’ assessment, you will get direct access to Udacity classroom
You should meet the following criteria:
Proficient in spoken and written English
You fulfill the technical prerequisites and pass the technical assessment of the Nanodegree you selected.
You are seeking to get a job in the same field of the Nanodegree you are applying for.
You haven't joined the Expert track before either for this specialization or a different one.
You are a university graduate
What You will learn?
Availability Zones and Regions
- Build on the AWS global infrastructure
- Take advantage of the multiple availability options on AWS
- Build multiple AWS VPCs to suit requirements
- Create custom isolated networks to meet business needs
Building for Resiliency
- Take advantage of different high availability options on AWS
- Create multi-AZ services
- Create multi-region services
- Identify what availability options exist for which AWS services
- Take advantage of resilient features in AWS services
- Calculate availability in terms of up and down time
- Set reasonable business metrics for RTO and RPO
- Make determinations on what types of DR plans a company needs
- Implement a DR plan
- Learn the importance of security in the cloud LESSON FOUR Security
- See Identity & Access Management (IAM) in action
- Secure applications using IAM users, groups, and policies
Monitor, React, and Recover
- Monitor AWS applications
- Alert on problems in applications
- Recover failures in your platform
- Understand testing and tradeoffs in automating recovery from failure
Introduction to Design for Cost, Performance, and Scalability
- Recognize the major differences between traditional data centers and cloud
- Understand how cloud infrastructure offers scalability and elasticity with potentially reduced costs
- Understand the objectives of the cloud infrastructure team
Extra Training of
Career Readiness Privileges
Watch our graduates’ stories!
Program Success Stories
Jirar KamelData Analysis Graduate (Challenger & Professional)
Ahmed El-SaddekData Analysis Graduate (Advanced & Expert)
Mina MakramWeb Development Graduate (Professional Track)
Abdelrahman MagdyFreelancer – Web Development Graduate (Professional & Advanced)
Ahmed GharibData Analysis Graduate (Challenger & Professional & Advanced)
Mohamed SamirDigital Marketing Graduate (Advanced Track)
Maha ZanatyDigital Marketing Graduate (Advanced Track)
Mohamed MahmoudWeb & Digital Marketing Graduate (Challenger – Professional)
Why do you study with Udacity?
Job-ready talent. Superior outcomes
We partner with leading technology companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, and teach the critical tech skills that companies are looking for in their workforce. With our powerful and flexible digital education platform, even the busiest learners can prepare themselves to take on the most in-demand tech roles.