Front End & Performance Testing
Take a step forward
8 weeks of training
7 weeks of Technical training
1 weeks of Professional Training
This course is qualifying you to work as
Junior SW Tester
Quality Assurance SW Engineer
SW Development Engineer in Testing (SDET)
After passing this course’ assessment, you will get direct access to Udacity classroom
You should meet the following criteria:
Proficient in spoken and written English
Basic computer skills
No prior professional experience required
Excellent problem-solving skills
Good knowledge of any programming language
Age from 18 years and above
You haven’t joined the Professional track or the Advanced track or the Cross-skilling track before either for this specialization or a different one.
Built in collaboration with
What You will learn?
- You will be taking your first step towards a career in SW development by learning Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- You will learn one of the most in-demand programming languages, Java.
- You will use core programming concepts using Java to create complex algorithms and solve real-world problems using Java applications.
ISTQB Foundation Agile Tester Extension
- You will be able to understand the Agile SW development methodology.
- You will learn the fundamental Agile Testing Principles, Practices, and processes in SW development, in addition to Agile testing techniques and tools.
Effective Test case and bug report writing techniques
- you will learn how to design and write effective test cases that can benefit SW teams while testing and reporting their tests.
- Writing test cases and bug report is one of the crucial skills a SW tester needs for effective testing and enhancing the overall quality of the produced SW.
Web frontend UI/UX testing
- You will learn how to apply OOP Principles to UI Test Automation.
- You will learn how to find web elements using different locator techniques.
- You will understand the benefits of using automation tools and frameworks like MAVEN Framework.
- You will learn how to create a test suite using TestNG.
Web Performance Testing
- You will know all types of performance tests and when to execute them.
- You will be able to define performance risks, goals, and requirements to meet the stakeholders’ expectations.
- You will understand how to analyze and properly report the found results/data.
Career Readiness Privileges
Watch our graduates’ stories!
Program Success Stories
Jirar KamelData Analysis Graduate (Challenger & Professional)
Ahmed El-SaddekData Analysis Graduate (Advanced & Expert)
Mina MakramWeb Development Graduate (Professional Track)
Abdelrahman MagdyFreelancer – Web Development Graduate (Professional & Advanced)
Ahmed GharibData Analysis Graduate (Challenger & Professional & Advanced)
Mohamed SamirDigital Marketing Graduate (Advanced Track)
Maha ZanatyDigital Marketing Graduate (Advanced Track)
Mohamed MahmoudWeb & Digital Marketing Graduate (Challenger – Professional)
Why do you study with Udacity?
Job-ready talent. Superior outcomes
We partner with leading technology companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, and teach the critical tech skills that companies are looking for in their workforce. With our powerful and flexible digital education platform, even the busiest learners can prepare themselves to take on the most in-demand tech roles.
Do you master these skills already?
Check more advanced levels
Web Development Foundations
About Web Development Foundations
Challenger Start your Web Development Career The web specialization track is an opportunity to develop …
Web Development Professional
About Web Development Professional
Professional Professional Web Development Learn how to build high-quality websites and dynamic applications to create …