AWS Cloud DevOps
Companies are looking for talented DevOps engineers to remain competitive in this agile world. Enroll now to operationalize infrastructure at scale and deliver applications and services at high velocity, an essential skill for advancing your career. Learn to design and deploy infrastructure as code, build and monitor CI/CD pipelines for different deployment strategies.
Application will be opened soon
Take a step forward
7 Weeks of training
5 Weeks of Technical training>
2 Weeks for Professional training>
This course is qualifying you to work as
AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer>
To be announced
After passing this course’ assessment, you will get direct access to Udacity classroom
You should meet the following criteria:
Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming>
Foundational knowledge of Linux Command Lines>
Proficient in spoken and written English>
Age from 18 years and above>
You haven’t joined the Advanced track or the Cross-skilling track before either for this specialization or a different one.>
What You will learn?
- In this part, you will learn the fundamentals of cloud computing while being introduced to compute power, security, storage, networking, messaging, and management services in the cloud.
- While learning the fundamentals, you will explore tools and services offered by Amazon Web Services (AWS) through interactive hands-on exercises and by the end of this part, you will have deployed your first website to AWS.
Deploy Infrastructure as Code (IAC)
- In this part, you will learn how to deploy this infrastructure using CloudFormation, AWS’ tool for Infrastructure as Code.
- You will deploy Infrastructure patterns that are used broadly in the industry and can be readily used to deploy any cloud application by translating initial business requirements into Cloud Architecture Diagrams and then deploy the designed architecture.
Build CI/CD Pipelines, Monitoring & Logging
- In this part, you’ll learn the process of taking software from source code to deployment.
- You’ll learn about automated testing, choosing the right deployment strategy for your business needs, and deploying an appropriate CI/CD pipeline.
- You’ll also learn about monitoring and logging to ensure that your application is running at peak performance and stays that way.
Extra Training of
Career Readiness Privileges
Watch our graduates’ stories!
Program Success Stories
Jirar KamelData Analysis Graduate (Challenger & Professional)
Ahmed El-SaddekData Analysis Graduate (Advanced & Expert)
Mina MakramWeb Development Graduate (Professional Track)
Abdelrahman MagdyFreelancer – Web Development Graduate (Professional & Advanced)
Ahmed GharibData Analysis Graduate (Challenger & Professional & Advanced)
Mohamed SamirDigital Marketing Graduate (Advanced Track)
Maha ZanatyDigital Marketing Graduate (Advanced Track)
Mohamed MahmoudWeb & Digital Marketing Graduate (Challenger – Professional)
Why do you study with Udacity?
Job-ready talent. Superior outcomes
We partner with leading technology companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, and teach the critical tech skills that companies are looking for in their workforce. With our powerful and flexible digital education platform, even the busiest learners can prepare themselves to take on the most in-demand tech roles.
Do you master these skills already?
Check more advanced levels
Cloud Native Application Architecture Program
Site Reliability Engineer
AWS Cloud DevOps
About AWS Cloud DevOps
Advanced AWS Cloud DevOps Companies are looking for talented DevOps engineers to remain competitive in …