Cloud development is the foundation for the new world of software development. Join now to build and deploy production-ready full stack apps at scale on AWS, build different apps leveraging microservices, Kubernetes clusters.
Application will be opened soon
Take a step forward
12 Weeks of training
10 Weeks of Technical training
2 Weeks for Professional training
This course is qualifying you to work as
After passing this course’ assessment, you will get direct access to Udacity classroom
You should meet the following criteria:
Proficient in spoken and written English Age from 18 years and above
You haven’t joined the Advanced track/ Cross-skilling track/ Expert track before either for this specialization or a different one.
Knowledge in basic descriptive statistics, Excel skills to manipulate, analyze, and visualize data in spreadsheets
You have experience in the following:
Linux Command Line Basics
Web development (HTML, CSS)
What You will learn?
- The cloud has become a key enabler for innovation with beneficial features like high availability, unlimited capacity, and on-demand scalability and elasticity.
- Learn the fundamentals of cloud computing while being introduced to compute power, security, storage, networking, messaging, and management services in the cloud.
- While learning the fundamentals, you will explore tools and services offered by Amazon Web Services (AWS) through interactive hands-on exercises.
- By the end of the course, you will have deployed your first website to AWS.
Full Stack Apps on AWS
- Explore the foundational concepts of designing and deploying scalable, extendable, and maintainable full stack applications using modern cloud architecture.
- All concepts are covered at a fundamental level and motivated with practical, real world programming exercises. Through the course, you’ll have built and deployed a multi-service cloud stack.
- By the end of this course, you’ll understand key design decisions and useful tools to maintain your application.
Monolith to Microservices at Scale
- Microservices are becoming the default mode of developing and deploying applications at scale.
- The microservices architecture makes it easier to scale an application to a large system and is a great enabler for continuous integration and delivery.
- Microservices architecture allows independent scaling, independent releases and deployments and independent development so that each service has its own codebase.
- In this course we will cover the best practices on how to develop and deploy microservices. You will learn topics such as different microservice architecture patterns, independent scaling, resiliency, service replication, service registration and discovery.
- By the end of this course, you should be able to design and build an application using a microservice architecture.
Extra Training of
Career Readiness Privileges
Watch our graduates’ stories!
Program Success Stories
Jirar KamelData Analysis Graduate (Challenger & Professional)
Ahmed El-SaddekData Analysis Graduate (Advanced & Expert)
Mina MakramWeb Development Graduate (Professional Track)
Abdelrahman MagdyFreelancer – Web Development Graduate (Professional & Advanced)
Ahmed GharibData Analysis Graduate (Challenger & Professional & Advanced)
Mohamed SamirDigital Marketing Graduate (Advanced Track)
Maha ZanatyDigital Marketing Graduate (Advanced Track)
Mohamed MahmoudWeb & Digital Marketing Graduate (Challenger – Professional)
Why do you study with Udacity?
Job-ready talent. Superior outcomes
We partner with leading technology companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, and teach the critical tech skills that companies are looking for in their workforce. With our powerful and flexible digital education platform, even the busiest learners can prepare themselves to take on the most in-demand tech roles.
Do you master these skills already?
Check more advanced levels
AWS Cloud Architect
Cloud Native Application Architecture Program
AWS Cloud DevOps
About AWS Cloud DevOps
Advanced AWS Cloud DevOps Companies are looking for talented DevOps engineers to remain competitive in …